Sunday, July 1, 2012
Meditation
I don't do this as often as I would like. But today while meditating and getting flash backs-it was so easy to let go and release hidden issues. I was like traveling in time going further and further into the darkness. I know that life is really twisted and jumbled because of what people have done to it. When I'm in this mind set, everything is so clear. I can see what life is really for. I want to be at this place. I want to grow more towards the holistic aspect of life. It brings such a gently peace to my body and mind. I wish I could find a job doing this all day. lol. I understand that the outside world must be taken care of before entering an environment of which is restful. I must take care of the worldly needs in order to survive. Unfortunately.
But at least I know.
At least I know that it is what it is. Investing in what life really has to offer and blocking out all of these negative atmospheres and people that are dragged me down. It's difficult. But doable.
Life is all about change and creation. I will be that...and I will enjoy it.
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment